We have the answer for Opposite of reaps crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Opposite of reaps Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Opposite of reaps. This clue last appeared August 8, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Opposite of reaps crossword clue should be:
- SOWS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 8 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OPPOSITE (adverb)
- directly facing each other
- OPPOSITE (adjective)
- characterized by opposite extremes; completely opposed
- of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem
- OPPOSITE (noun)
- a contestant that you are matched against
- a relation of direct opposition
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “___ It Romantic?” (Rodgers and Hart classic) NYT Crossword Clue
- Introductory drawing class NYT Crossword Clue
- Stuffiness that lingers in an unventilated room NYT Crossword Clue
- Source of seasonal sneezes NYT Crossword Clue
- Something Santa makes (and checks twice) NYT Crossword Clue
- Toddler’s winter wear NYT Crossword Clue
- Org. sponsoring school fund-raisers NYT Crossword Clue
- One experiencing gaps in memory NYT Crossword Clue
- Barrel of explosive stuff, or a situation that’s ready to blow NYT Crossword Clue
- Sheriff Andy Taylor’s boy on 1960s TV NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.