We have the answer for Eve’s partner crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Eve’s partner Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Eve’s partner. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Eve’s partner crossword clue should be:
- ADAM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PARTNER (noun)
- a person’s partner in marriage
- an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest
- PARTNER (verb)
- act as a partner
- provide with a partner
- ADAM (noun)
- Scottish architect who designed many public buildings in England and Scotland (1728-1792)
- street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Fight card listing Crossword Clue
- Actress Messing or Winger Crossword Clue
- Educational administrator Crossword Clue
- Nary a soul Crossword Clue
- Achieves Crossword Clue
- Here: Lat. Crossword Clue
- Physicians, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Synagogue skullcap Crossword Clue
- Musical gift Crossword Clue
- Any Lead Actress Emmy winner Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.