We have the answer for Lip crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lip Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lip. This clue last appeared March 11, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lip crossword clue should be:
- SASS (4 letters)
- RIM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword March 11 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SASS (noun)
- an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- SASS (verb)
- answer back in an impudent or insolent manner
- RIM (noun)
- the top edge of a vessel or other container
- a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- RIM (verb)
- furnish with a rim
- roll around the rim of
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Salty bodies Crossword Clue
- 32-Across for one Crossword Clue
- Military fabric pattern for short Crossword Clue
- What gets pitched on a field? Crossword Clue
- Gesture for a turning cyclist Crossword Clue
- “Capisce?” Crossword Clue
- __ Kringle Crossword Clue
- Features of distressed jeans Crossword Clue
- Hall for dining or aftermath of dining Crossword Clue
- Darjeeling, e.g Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.