We have the answer for "Evita" surname crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
“Evita” surname Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Shout out Crossword Clue
- Part of UNLV Crossword Clue
- Sports squads Crossword Clue
- Worker made of metal Crossword Clue
- Performs with a baton Crossword Clue
- Apprehension NYT Crossword Clue
- Superstar ‘Lady’ singer Crossword Clue
- River, to a 20 Across Crossword Clue
- Mountaintops Crossword Clue
- Storage facility rental Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SURNAME (noun)
- the name used to identify the members of a family (as distinguished from each member’s given name)
- PERON (noun)
- Argentine soldier who became president of Argentina (1895-1974)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.