We have the answer for Sweetie crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sweetie Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sweetie. This clue last appeared February 6, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sweetie crossword clue should be:
- BAE (3 letters)
- FLAME (5 letters)
- BABE (4 letters)
- HON (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 6 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SWEETIE (noun)
- a person loved by another person
- FLAME (verb)
- shine with a sudden light
- be in flames or aflame
- FLAME (noun)
- the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Bunches NYT Crossword Clue
- Dogs with curly tails NYT Crossword Clue
- Al ___ (firm, as pasta) NYT Crossword Clue
- Salad green some chefs massage to soften NYT Crossword Clue
- Mountain NYT Crossword Clue
- Die down Crossword Clue
- U.S. facility in Cuba, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Apt rhyme for “paws” NYT Crossword Clue
- Bring on staff NYT Crossword Clue
- The first Mrs. Donald Trump NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.