We have the answer for “Ew” from a ewe? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Ew” from a ewe? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Ew” from a ewe?. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Ew” from a ewe? crossword clue should be:
- BAA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword August 5 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EWE (noun)
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
- BAA (verb)
- cry plaintively
- BAA (noun)
- the cry made by sheep
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “America (My Country, ‘Tis of ___)” Crossword Clue
- Speech therapy focus, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Slow-cooked comfort food Crossword Clue
- Come to a conclusion, detective-style Crossword Clue
- Pageant winner’s pride Crossword Clue
- Red gift on Valentine’s Day, maybe Crossword Clue
- Scatter, like a farmer Crossword Clue
- Number of fingers held up in a peace symbol Crossword Clue
- Danish beer brand that originated in Scotland in 1959 Crossword Clue
- Future daisy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.