We have the answer for Make a spare, perhaps crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Make a spare, perhaps Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Make a spare, perhaps. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Make a spare, perhaps crossword clue should be:
- BOWL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOWL (noun)
- a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- BOWL (verb)
- engage in the sport of bowling
- hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- PERHAPS (adverb)
- by chance
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- VIP in a company Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Number of fingers held up in a peace symbol Crossword Clue
- Speech therapy focus, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Marilyn Monroe, to Hollywood Crossword Clue
- Pretend, in a play Crossword Clue
- ___ up (cheers up) Crossword Clue
- De-stress destination Crossword Clue
- One hailed at an airport Crossword Clue
- French for “me” Crossword Clue
- Tarragon measurement in the kitchen, for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.