We have the answer for Exam many teens take crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Exam many teens take Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Exam many teens take. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Exam many teens take crossword clue should be:
- PSAT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MANY (adjective)
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as’ or `too’ or `so’ or `that’; amounting to a large but indefinite number
- TEENS (noun)
- all the numbers that end in -teen
- the time of life between the ages of 12 and 20
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- As an example Crossword Clue
- Datebooks Crossword Clue
- CVS insurance subsidiary Crossword Clue
- With 59 Across, ‘Apologies!’ Crossword Clue
- Sound heard by mice Crossword Clue
- Essential element Crossword Clue
- Harrison multifilm role Crossword Clue
- ‘Star Wars’ royalty Crossword Clue
- Part of Toledo’s ‘to be’ Crossword Clue
- Gothic novel governess Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.