We have the answer for Expensive violin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Expensive violin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Expensive violin. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Expensive violin crossword clue should be:
- AMATI (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VIOLIN (noun)
- bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
- EXPENSIVE (adjective)
- high in price or charging high prices
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Director Kazan Crossword Clue
- Feeble Crossword Clue
- Bearded beast Crossword Clue
- Mr. Guinness Crossword Clue
- Broadcasting Crossword Clue
- Highway divisions Crossword Clue
- — Majesty Crossword Clue
- Actress Jackson Crossword Clue
- Banister Crossword Clue
- Ping producer Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.