We have the answer for JFK info crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the JFK info crossword clue answer below.
JFK info Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Sorority letter Crossword Clue
- Addams cousin Crossword Clue
- GI entertainers Crossword Clue
- Bruins’ sch Crossword Clue
- Russian denial Crossword Clue
- Go yachting Crossword Clue
- Friendly leader? Crossword Clue
- Sushi Fish Crossword Clue
- Singer Carly — Jepsen Crossword Clue
- Online crafts site Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ETA (noun)
- a terrorist organization organized in 1959 by student activists who were dissatisfied with the moderate nationalism of the traditional Basque party; want to create an independent homeland in Spain’s western Pyrenees
- the 7th letter of the Greek alphabet
- JFK (noun)
- 35th President of the United States; established the Peace Corps; assassinated in Dallas (1917-1963)
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the JFK info crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.