Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Exploitable assets crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Exploitable assets Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Exploitable assets. This clue last appeared August 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Exploitable assets crossword clue should be:
- RESOURCES (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- RESOURCES (noun)
- the ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems.
- a source of aid or support that may be drawn upon when needed.
- ASSETS (noun)
- anything of material value or usefulness that is owned by a person or company.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Scoundrels Crossword Clue
- Mexican Mrs. Crossword Clue
- Sudden attack Crossword Clue
- Isn’t oneself Crossword Clue
- Cut off Crossword Clue
- Ballet bend Crossword Clue
- Two-tone treat Crossword Clue
- Poet Lowell Crossword Clue
- Agenda listing Crossword Clue
- Intense emotion Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.