We have the answer for Faith founded in Persia crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Faith founded in Persia Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Some religious artwork NYT Crossword Clue
- The so-called “Pearl of Arabia” NYT Crossword Clue
- National park in the Canadian Rockies NYT Crossword Clue
- Two weeks after calends, approximately NYT Crossword Clue
- Hindu Festival of Colors Crossword Clue
- Cousin of a stingray NYT Crossword Clue
- Downside NYT Crossword Clue
- Be overly sweet NYT Crossword Clue
- Ballroom dance moves NYT Crossword Clue
- Stop the progress of NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BAHAI (noun)
- a teacher of or believer in Bahaism
- FAITH (noun)
- a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- complete confidence in a person or plan etc
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.