We have the answer for Falafel holder crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Falafel holder Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Falafel holder. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Falafel holder crossword clue should be:
- PITA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FALAFEL (noun)
- small croquette of mashed chick peas or fava beans seasoned with sesame seeds
- HOLDER (noun)
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- a holding device
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Shucking units Crossword Clue
- Party VIPs Crossword Clue
- Playground game Crossword Clue
- *Regardless Crossword Clue
- 2016 Olympics host Crossword Clue
- As a group Crossword Clue
- Hill builder Crossword Clue
- Running wild Crossword Clue
- Book unit Crossword Clue
- Get by Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.