We have the answer for Fallout from 12 15 crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Fallout from 12 15 crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Fallout from 12 15 Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on November 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Turning to blusher initially, ladies preening without foundation? Crossword Clue
- Distant workplace discussed by drunkard? Crossword Clue
- Glower about a cut that’s turned up in card game Crossword Clue
- Love of 10 pirouetted, often with some leaping Crossword Clue
- Leader briefly annexing capital of large country Crossword Clue
- Poorly, eyelid on the blink after end of operation Crossword Clue
- Composition engaging swots, primarily, for example Crossword Clue
- The sad sculpture beneath which I must go? Crossword Clue
- Folk hero made chips with silicon, say Crossword Clue
- What might secure the bucks, ship bound for Madeira? Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFTERSHOCK (noun)
- a tremor (or one of a series of tremors) occurring after the main shock of an earthquake
- FALLOUT (noun)
- any adverse and unwanted secondary effect
- the radioactive particles that settle to the ground after a nuclear explosion
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Fallout from 12 15 crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.