We have the answer for Sweet, say, particularly covered in fluff crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Sweet, say, particularly covered in fluff crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Sweet, say, particularly covered in fluff Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on November 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- WW1 gun in comfortable position secured by a wedge from below Crossword Clue
- The sad sculpture beneath which I must go? Crossword Clue
- Folk hero made chips with silicon, say Crossword Clue
- Comic, backing of scary woman by parliament Crossword Clue
- What might secure the bucks, ship bound for Madeira? Crossword Clue
- Third rock’s troubles irreversible, first of all: very sad about that Crossword Clue
- Slough crossed by rower, if old wizard on bridge playing role? Crossword Clue
- Puncture in fizzy drink can sprayed around holiday location Crossword Clue
- Winter Olympian’s weapon Crossword Clue
- Love of 10 pirouetted, often with some leaping Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BUTTERSCOTCH (noun)
- a hard brittle candy made with butter and brown sugar
- PARTICULARLY (adverb)
- to a distinctly greater extent or degree than is common
- specifically or especially distinguished from others
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Sweet, say, particularly covered in fluff crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.