We have the answer for Family car crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Family car Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Family car. This clue last appeared March 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Family car crossword clue should be:
- SEDAN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEDAN (noun)
- a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors
- a closed litter for one passenger
- FAMILY (noun)
- a social unit living together
- people descended from a common ancestor
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Be in arrears Crossword Clue
- Biggest of the Three Bears Crossword Clue
- Least relaxed Crossword Clue
- What a planet spins on Crossword Clue
- Mystery award Crossword Clue
- Fortune-teller’s DECK Crossword Clue
- Highest-ranking army officers Crossword Clue
- Sticky cellophane rolls Crossword Clue
- Dr. Einstein Crossword Clue
- Coming-out Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.