We have the answer for Family crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Family Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Family. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Family crossword clue should be:
- CLAN (4 letters)
- KIN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword December 9 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAMILY (noun)
- a social unit living together
- people descended from a common ancestor
- KIN (noun)
- a person having kinship with another or others
- group of people related by blood or marriage
- KIN (adjective)
- related by blood
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Super Mario ___ Crossword Clue
- Kinda Crossword Clue
- Some desktops Crossword Clue
- Holy See leader Crossword Clue
- One of 100 in a Wii Sports Resort bowling game Crossword Clue
- Caltech’s city Crossword Clue
- Vertical stair component Crossword Clue
- Slushy treat Crossword Clue
- Dispose (of) Crossword Clue
- Ambient music pioneer Brian Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.