We have the answer for Fascinate crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Fascinate crossword clue answer below.
Fascinate Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Essential to have triangle positioned Crossword Clue
- Monsters in bog resurfaced Crossword Clue
- Privileged pupil Crossword Clue
- Antigone misrepresented in contradiction Crossword Clue
- Items of business Crossword Clue
- Missile system I’d found in river Crossword Clue
- Beer left in A&E Crossword Clue
- Assign or depute Crossword Clue
- Friar Tuck shows cunning Crossword Clue
- Clan member Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ENGROSS (7 letters)
- INTRIGUE (8 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FASCINATE (verb)
- cause to be interested or curious
- to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
- ENGROSS (verb)
- consume all of one’s attention or time
- devote (oneself) fully to
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Fascinate crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.