We have the answer for Femurs and fibulas crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Femurs and fibulas Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Femurs and fibulas. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Femurs and fibulas crossword clue should be:
- BONES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BONES (noun)
- (used in the plural) a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Reacting to a touchdown, maybe Crossword Clue
- Mme. Bovary Crossword Clue
- Dry goods measure Crossword Clue
- Luzon peninsula Crossword Clue
- Iraqi city on the Shatt al Arab Crossword Clue
- Crosswords with hidden features Crossword Clue
- Orange outside Crossword Clue
- Dropped tomato sound Crossword Clue
- One of Nevada’s gambling cities Crossword Clue
- Drop shots Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.