We have the answer for Feudal military dictator in ancient Japan crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Feudal military dictator in ancient Japan crossword clue most recently seen in the Word Craze Mini Crossword.
Feudal military dictator in ancient Japan Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on November 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Fly spontaneously without a plan Crossword Clue
- Small and compact Crossword Clue
- Weapons that fire bullets Crossword Clue
- Getting older with time Crossword Clue
- Vegetable that makes you cry when you chop it Crossword Clue
- Covered in white fluffy precipitation Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for a small measurement in cooking Crossword Clue
- Almost at the doorstep of tomorrow Crossword Clue
- Common name that reads the same forwards and backwards Crossword Clue
- Strongly shatter the earthenware piece Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOGUN (noun)
- a hereditary military dictator of Japan; the shoguns ruled Japan until the revolution of 1867-68
- DICTATOR (noun)
- a ruler who is unconstrained by law
- a person who behaves in a tyrannical manner
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Word Craze Mini Crossword - November 21 2023
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Feudal military dictator in ancient Japan crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.