We have the answer for Vegetable that makes you cry when you chop it crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Vegetable that makes you cry when you chop it crossword clue most recently seen in the Word Craze Mini Crossword.
Vegetable that makes you cry when you chop it Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on November 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Strongly shatter the earthenware piece Crossword Clue
- Covered in white fluffy precipitation Crossword Clue
- Short snooze during the day Crossword Clue
- Small and compact Crossword Clue
- Common name that reads the same forwards and backwards Crossword Clue
- Feudal military dictator in ancient Japan Crossword Clue
- Getting older with time Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for a small measurement in cooking Crossword Clue
- Almost at the doorstep of tomorrow Crossword Clue
- Fly spontaneously without a plan Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VEGETABLE (noun)
- edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
- any of various herbaceous plants cultivated for an edible part such as the fruit or the root of the beet or the leaf of spinach or the seeds of bean plants or the flower buds of broccoli or cauliflower
- ONION (noun)
- bulbous plant having hollow leaves cultivated worldwide for its rounded edible bulb
- an aromatic flavorful vegetable
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Word Craze Mini Crossword - November 21 2023
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Vegetable that makes you cry when you chop it crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.