We have the answer for Parrot crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Parrot Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Parrot. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Parrot crossword clue should be:
- APE (3 letters)
- REPEAT (6 letters)
- MIMIC (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PARROT (noun)
- a copycat who does not understand the words or acts being imitated
- usually brightly colored zygodactyl tropical birds with short hooked beaks and the ability to mimic sounds
- PARROT (verb)
- repeat mindlessly
- REPEAT (verb)
- to say, state, or perform again
- make or do or perform again
- REPEAT (noun)
- an event that repeats
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Hella NYT Crossword Clue
- Where you went NYT Crossword Clue
- Sch. for which John Wayne played tackle NYT Crossword Clue
- Peter Pan alternative NYT Crossword Clue
- “Brille Brille Petite ___” (children’s song abroad) NYT Crossword Clue
- Quick escapes NYT Crossword Clue
- Used an unspoken language NYT Crossword Clue
- Tiny amount of time: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- So-called “father of geometry” NYT Crossword Clue
- Eye-grabbing email subject line NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.