We have the answer for Figure sometimes depicted holding a pomegranate crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Figure sometimes depicted holding a pomegranate crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Figure sometimes depicted holding a pomegranate Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Sarcastic cheer, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Salty soak Crossword Clue
- Dregs Crossword Clue
- Place for experimental learning? Crossword Clue
- Switch spots, informally Crossword Clue
- “Keep it” Crossword Clue
- ___ swab Crossword Clue
- Temporary art installation Crossword Clue
- Saudi neighbor Crossword Clue
- Famous-ish Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POMEGRANATE (noun)
- shrub or small tree native to southwestern Asia having large red many-seeded fruit
- large globular fruit having many seeds with juicy red pulp in a tough brownish-red rind
- DEPICTED (adjective)
- represented graphically by sketch or design or lines
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Figure sometimes depicted holding a pomegranate crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.