We have the answer for Fire ___ (exit for a fire) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fire ___ (exit for a fire) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fire ___ (exit for a fire). This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fire ___ (exit for a fire) crossword clue should be:
- ESCAPE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIRE (verb)
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- provide with fuel
- FIRE (noun)
- the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
- feelings of great warmth and intensity
- ESCAPE (verb)
- remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
- be incomprehensible to; escape understanding by
- ESCAPE (noun)
- a valve in a container in which pressure can build up (as a steam boiler); it opens automatically when the pressure reaches a dangerous level
- nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Junior navy rank, for short Crossword Clue
- Robert Frost or William Wordsworth, for one Crossword Clue
- Viral Internet image, like “Bad Luck Brian Crossword Clue
- Buzzing vocabulary insect Crossword Clue
- “___ & Furious” (film series) Crossword Clue
- Cheetah or dalmatian marking Crossword Clue
- ___ Angeles Crossword Clue
- Lah-di-__! Crossword Clue
- “Same Old Love” singer Selena ___ Crossword Clue
- Book unit Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.