We have the answer for Fire crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fire Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fire. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fire crossword clue should be:
- AXE (3 letters)
- CAN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIRE (verb)
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- provide with fuel
- FIRE (noun)
- the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
- feelings of great warmth and intensity
- AXE (verb)
- chop or split with an ax
- AXE (noun)
- an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Merlot, e.g Crossword Clue
- Turn aside Crossword Clue
- Word of denial Crossword Clue
- Docking spot Crossword Clue
- Chimed Crossword Clue
- Henhouse raider Crossword Clue
- Odorless gas Crossword Clue
- Cochlea setting Crossword Clue
- Tennis star Nadal, to fans Crossword Clue
- — peso (Mexican currency) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.