Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for First state to ratify constitution. crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
First state to ratify constitution. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for First state to ratify constitution.. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the First state to ratify constitution. crossword clue should be:
- DELAWARE (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DELAWARE (noun)
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies.
- a river that rises in the Catskills in southeastern New York and flows southward along the border of Pennsylvania with New York and New Jersey to northern Delaware where it empties into Delaware Bay.
- FIRST (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate).
- the time at which something is supposed to begin.
- FIRST (adjective)
- indicating the beginning unit in a series.
- serving to set in motion.
- FIRST (adverb)
- prominently forward.
- before anything else.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Alfred Nobel was born in this country. Crossword Clue
- The throat or jaw of a ravenous animal. Crossword Clue
- Someone who shares an accommodation with you. Crossword Clue
- Slang for sweet fruit drink, like with lemon. Crossword Clue
- Computer company that went private in 2013. Crossword Clue
- Old-fashioned speak for farther away, over there. Crossword Clue
- Happy Days star Howard who directs movies. Crossword Clue
- “Holy” city in Ohio and Spain. Crossword Clue
- Tech abbreviation for file transfer protocol. Crossword Clue
- The Last Jedi’s central female character. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.