Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Old-fashioned speak for farther away, over there. crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Old-fashioned speak for farther away, over there. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Old-fashioned speak for farther away, over there.. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Old-fashioned speak for farther away, over there. crossword clue should be:
- YON (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FARTHER (adverb)
- to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further’ is used more often than `farther’ in this abstract sense).
- to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther’ is used more frequently than `further’ in this physical sense).
- FARTHER (adjective)
- more distant in especially degree.
- more distant in especially space or time.
- OLD-FASHIONED (adjective)
- out of fashion.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- First state to ratify constitution. Crossword Clue
- The Last Airbender or James Cameron’s alien hit. Crossword Clue
- These flower particles cause allergies. Crossword Clue
- Computer company that went private in 2013. Crossword Clue
- Muscles worked by crunches. Crossword Clue
- Someone who shares an accommodation with you. Crossword Clue
- Dutch cheese with waxy red coating. Crossword Clue
- Destined for bad luck. Crossword Clue
- The __, affectionate name for a major NYC museum. Crossword Clue
- Alfred Nobel was born in this country. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.