We have the answer for Fit for farming crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Fit for farming Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Eugene Sheffer Crosswords.
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Series of battles Crossword Clue
- Two-wheeler Crossword Clue
- Facades Crossword Clue
- Hitchcock thriller Crossword Clue
- Beagle’s bane Crossword Clue
- Olympic symbol NYT Crossword Clue
- Sacred Hindu text Crossword Clue
- Unspoken feeling Crossword Clue
- Auction signal Crossword Clue
- Hollywood’s Lupino Crossword Clue
You can play the Eugene Sheffer crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FARMING (noun)
- the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock
- agriculture considered as an occupation or way of life
- FARMING (adjective)
- relating to farming or agriculture
- ARABLE (adjective)
- (of farmland) capable of being farmed productively
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.