We have the answer for Tried to get elected crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tried to get elected Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tried to get elected. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tried to get elected crossword clue should be:
- RAN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ELECTED (adjective)
- subject to popular election
- TRIED (adjective)
- tested and proved useful or correct
- tested and proved to be reliable
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Lots and lots Crossword Clue
- Measure of energy Crossword Clue
- Hyundai’s headquarters Crossword Clue
- Up again Crossword Clue
- Bothers a lot Crossword Clue
- Skip over NYT Crossword Clue
- Sweet little sandwich Crossword Clue
- Creative notion Crossword Clue
- Sign at a going-out-of-business sale Crossword Clue
- Autocratic order Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.