Goose Goose Duck, the wackier (quackier?) version of Among Us, has just released a brand new update that brings five additional roles to the game! Goose Goose Duck differentiated itself from Among Us with their variety of different roles. While Among Us has since added them, GGD continues to innovate on this fleshed out portion of their game!
If you’re curious what the new roles are, here’s a look at the descriptions that were provided in the v1.11 patch notes:
- Undertaker Duck – Has the ability to drag bodies. Can hide bodies in forbidden passageways.
- Adventurer Goose – Cannot be killed by environmental hazards.
- Ninja Duck – Can perform double kills, but don’t accidentally kill a friend! Has 3x the normal cooldown, but refreshes their cooldown faster when hiding in the passageways
- Avenger Goose – Temporarily gains the ability to kill if they see someone get killed
- Identity Thief Duck – Takes the appearance of their victims.
Along with the additional roles, you will find that the game has a new topic section in public lobbies. The developers have also gone ahead and made a variety of different bug fixes and optimizations that should have the game running better than ever!