We have the answer for Fleecy mom crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fleecy mom Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fleecy mom. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fleecy mom crossword clue should be:
- EWE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLEECY (adjective)
- (of fabrics) having soft nap produced by brushing
- EWE (noun)
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- __ Bay (St. Pete’s water) Crossword Clue
- ‘Grand’ event for a new store Crossword Clue
- Technical school: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Fruity suffix for nectar Crossword Clue
- __-Mex cuisine Crossword Clue
- Western necktie Crossword Clue
- Beef or pork Crossword Clue
- Watery shipping routes Crossword Clue
- Census stat Crossword Clue
- Church alcove Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.