We have the answer for Flying fig. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Flying fig. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Flying fig.. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Flying fig. crossword clue should be:
- ALT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLYING (adjective)
- moving swiftly
- hurried and brief
- FLYING (noun)
- an instance of traveling by air
- FIG (noun)
- a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- a Libyan terrorist group organized in 1995 and aligned with al-Qaeda; seeks to radicalize the Libyan government; attempted to assassinate Qaddafi
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Shade tree Crossword Clue
- Sonata and Cadenza Crossword Clue
- Past regulation briefly Crossword Clue
- Require Crossword Clue
- Right at sea? Crossword Clue
- ‘No ___, no fuss!’ Crossword Clue
- Superman & Lois network Crossword Clue
- Brittle Crossword Clue
- Monumental Crossword Clue
- Smart Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.