Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Foot part crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Foot part Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Foot part. This clue last appeared January 1, 1970 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Foot part crossword clue should be:
- INCH (4 letters)
- ARCH (4 letters)
- TOE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- TOE (verb)
- drive obliquely.
- drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club.
- TOE (noun)
- forepart of a hoof.
- (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Far from well-done Crossword Clue
- Joe who managed the Mets, Braves, Cardinals, Yankees and Dodgers Crossword Clue
- March Madness rank Crossword Clue
- End-of-term exams Crossword Clue
- Taj ___ Crossword Clue
- Hunting dog Crossword Clue
- “It’s a Wonderful Life” director Frank Crossword Clue
- Relish Crossword Clue
- 2003-07 teen TV series based in SoCal Crossword Clue
- Magazine contents Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.