We have the answer for Football kick crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Football kick Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Of primary importance Crossword Clue
- Clevelands state Crossword Clue
- Parking spot? Crossword Clue
- Rear of a ship Crossword Clue
- Twist, as a wet towel Crossword Clue
- Pre-noon period, in poems Crossword Clue
- Off-the-neck hairstyle Crossword Clue
- Small gift ‘of appreciation’ Crossword Clue
- ‘Me, myself, __’ NYT Crossword Clue
- __ case (regardless) Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOOTBALL (noun)
- any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other’s goal
- the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
- KICK (noun)
- the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- informal terms for objecting
- KICK (verb)
- express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- stop consuming
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.