We have the answer for Fork prongs crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fork prongs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fork prongs. This clue last appeared March 7, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fork prongs crossword clue should be:
- TINES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 7 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORK (noun)
- the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
- the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- FORK (verb)
- lift with a pitchfork
- divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Roster Crossword Clue
- Native Czechs and Poles Crossword Clue
- Kilt, for example Crossword Clue
- Purchases sight-unseen Crossword Clue
- Takeoff approximations: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Gist NYT Crossword Clue
- Father of Cain and Abel Crossword Clue
- Increase, as a collection Crossword Clue
- Stock market increase Crossword Clue
- __ the crack of dawn Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.