We have the answer for Former Canadian ice hockey player, Bobby ___ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Former Canadian ice hockey player, Bobby ___ Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Mini Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Mini Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Mini Crossword Answers
- “At the earliest”: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Morning hours: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Inexpensive local eatery Crossword Clue
- Marlon Brando-starrer “Last ___ in Paris” Crossword Clue
- Nocturnal winged mammal Crossword Clue
- NFL ball carriers: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Shaggy Tibetan ox Crossword Clue
- Sailor’s “Yes, captain!” Crossword Clue
- Vietnam’s continent Crossword Clue
- Thanos, to the Avengers Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOCKEY (noun)
- a game played on an ice rink by two opposing teams of six skaters each who try to knock a flat round puck into the opponents’ goal with angled hockey sticks
- a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved hockey sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents’ net
- CANADIAN (noun)
- a river rising in northeastern New Mexico and flowing eastward across the Texas panhandle to become a tributary of the Arkansas River in Oklahoma
- a native or inhabitant of Canada
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.