We have the answer for Former nuclear agcy. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Former nuclear agcy. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Former nuclear agcy.. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Former nuclear agcy. crossword clue should be:
- AEC (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AEC (noun)
- a former executive agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States
- NUCLEAR (adjective)
- (weapons) deriving destructive energy from the release of atomic energy
- constituting or like a nucleus
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- A way to saut Crossword Clue
- Top poker cards Crossword Clue
- Here: Lat. Crossword Clue
- Title for an atty. Crossword Clue
- Husk-wrapped fare Crossword Clue
- Rural road Crossword Clue
- Physicians, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Forest measures Crossword Clue
- Kitchen whistler Crossword Clue
- Goings-on, these days Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.