We have the answer for Franz Joseph of Austria 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Franz Joseph of Austria 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Franz Joseph of Austria in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- HAYDN (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAYDN (noun)
- prolific Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809)
- the music of Haydn
- AUSTRIA (noun)
- a mountainous republic in central Europe; under the Habsburgs (1278-1918) Austria maintained control of the Holy Roman Empire and was a leader in European politics until the 19th century
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Breakfast option
- Kind of number
- William’s younger brother
- Text copiers
- “rocky” Rocky Mountain town
- Bring to pass
- Manchester ice hockey team
- Run down
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.