We have the answer for on a small scale 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
on a small scale 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words on a small scale in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words December 4, 2022 Answers guide.
- MINIATURE (9 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MINIATURE (noun)
- a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- painting or drawing included in a book (especially in illuminated medieval manuscripts)
- MINIATURE (adjective)
- being on a very small scale
- SCALE (noun)
- a thin flake of dead epidermis shed from the surface of the skin
- (music) a series of notes differing in pitch according to a specific scheme (usually within an octave)
- SCALE (verb)
- remove the scales from
- reach the highest point of
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- They separate list items
- Franz Joseph of Austria
- Johann Sebastian of Germany
- Ludwig of Germany
- Fungus eaten on pizza
- Franz Peter of Austria
- Run down
- Belgian footballer Eden
- Small bottom-feeding fish
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.