We have the answer for French being crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
French being Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for French being. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the French being crossword clue should be:
- ETRE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
- BEING (noun)
- the state or fact of existing
- a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Signs of things to come Crossword Clue
- Taken singly Crossword Clue
- Factor in a horoscope Crossword Clue
- Expand upon Crossword Clue
- Creeping greenery Crossword Clue
- Search thoroughly Crossword Clue
- Unfortunate event Crossword Clue
- Close in on Crossword Clue
- Model for Leonardo Crossword Clue
- Big boss, briefly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.