We have the answer for Italian bag brand crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Italian bag brand Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Italian bag brand. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Italian bag brand crossword clue should be:
- FENDI (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ITALIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
- BRAND (noun)
- a name given to a product or service
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- BRAND (verb)
- mark with a brand or trademark
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Place to dine Crossword Clue
- Expand upon Crossword Clue
- Justin Trudeau’s birthplace Crossword Clue
- Carries out Crossword Clue
- Granular pasta Crossword Clue
- Ben Stiller’s mom Crossword Clue
- ‘Den __’ (Dutch city, to the Dutch) Crossword Clue
- Porpoise cousin Crossword Clue
- Surveyor’s stat Crossword Clue
- Muenster alternative Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.