We have the answer for French father crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the French father crossword clue answer below.
French father Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Compare Crossword Clue
- Prosecutors, for short Crossword Clue
- Heist loot Crossword Clue
- Puts on clothes Crossword Clue
- Oily compound Crossword Clue
- “Who’s next?” Crossword Clue
- Michael of “Alfie” Crossword Clue
- “__ Dreams of Sushi”: documentary about a Japanese chef Crossword Clue
- In the vein of Crossword Clue
- Sicily’s country Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
- FATHER (noun)
- `Father’ is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially the Roman Catholic Church or the Orthodox Catholic Church); `Padre’ is frequently used in the military
- a male parent (also used as a term of address to your father)
- FATHER (verb)
- make (offspring) by reproduction
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.