We have the answer for Frittata ingredient crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Frittata ingredient Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Frittata ingredient. This clue last appeared February 26, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Frittata ingredient crossword clue should be:
- EGG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRITTATA (noun)
- Italian omelet with diced vegetables and meats; cooked until bottom is set then inverted into another pan to cook the top
- INGREDIENT (noun)
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
- an abstract part of something
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Complained Crossword Clue
- Common party favors Crossword Clue
- Dining room fixture Crossword Clue
- Article in rap titles Crossword Clue
- High regard Crossword Clue
- Wow that’s wild! Crossword Clue
- Singer Piaf Crossword Clue
- Breakfast staple with a cinnamon raisin variety Crossword Clue
- Golden State school whose cannon was stolen by MIT students Crossword Clue
- Most populous city in Ga. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.