We have the answer for Fruit juice selection crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fruit juice selection Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fruit juice selection. This clue last appeared July 10, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fruit juice selection crossword clue should be:
- TOMATO (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SELECTION (noun)
- the person or thing chosen or selected
- a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment
- TOMATO (noun)
- native to South America; widely cultivated in many varieties
- mildly acid red or yellow pulpy fruit eaten as a vegetable
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- It used to be ‘you’ Crossword Clue
- US Women’s Open org. Crossword Clue
- Title for an earl’s daughter Crossword Clue
- Hapless Crossword Clue
- Is left with Crossword Clue
- Brief jotting Crossword Clue
- Cleanser scent Crossword Clue
- Stamp collector’s collectibles Crossword Clue
- Toe trouble Crossword Clue
- Convenience for RSVPing Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.