We have the answer for Ritual nap crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ritual nap Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ritual nap. This clue last appeared July 10, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ritual nap crossword clue should be:
- SIESTA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RITUAL (noun)
- any customary observance or practice
- stereotyped behavior
- NAP (noun)
- the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- a period of time spent sleeping
- NAP (verb)
- take a siesta
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Military-inspired outerwear Crossword Clue
- Heavily favored to win Crossword Clue
- Computer image file format Crossword Clue
- Rainbow flag initialism Crossword Clue
- Hapless Crossword Clue
- Title for an earl’s daughter Crossword Clue
- First noun in ‘America the Beautiful’ Crossword Clue
- Title for Julie Andrews Crossword Clue
- Stamp collector’s collectibles Crossword Clue
- Tenor Bocelli Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.