We have the answer for Fuzzy figure? crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Fuzzy figure? crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Fuzzy figure? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Hot stuff, once Crossword Clue
- Smartphone predecessor: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Dance Crossword Clue
- Hollow rock with crystals in it Crossword Clue
- Meas. of weather Crossword Clue
- College email ending Crossword Clue
- Bun holder Crossword Clue
- Hit from yesteryear Crossword Clue
- Played music at a party, say Crossword Clue
- “Get off the bus, ___” (Paul Simon lyric) Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIGURE (noun)
- one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration
- a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- FIGURE (verb)
- judge to be probable
- be or play a part of or in
- FUZZY (adjective)
- covering with fine light hairs
- indistinct or hazy in outline
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Fuzzy figure? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.