We have the answer for No thanks crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
No thanks Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for No thanks. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the No thanks crossword clue should be:
- NAH (3 letters)
- IPASS (5 letters)
- PASS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THANKS (noun)
- an acknowledgment of appreciation
- with the help of or owing to
- PASS (verb)
- move past
- eliminate from the body
- PASS (noun)
- a usually brief attempt
- success in satisfying a test or requirement
- PASS (adjective)
- of advancing the ball by throwing it
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Republic on the Baltic Sea Crossword Clue
- Sister of Danielle and Alana Crossword Clue
- Restore to wellness Crossword Clue
- Place where grapes are grown Crossword Clue
- Device with a PIN pad Crossword Clue
- ___ out (gives shape to) Crossword Clue
- What’s up __? Crossword Clue
- Cheese similar to gorgonzola Crossword Clue
- A while ___ Crossword Clue
- Teething rings soothe them Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.