We have the answer for General on a Chinese takeout menu crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
General on a Chinese takeout menu Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Well see you later then! (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- ___ Jordan (Nike basketball shoe line) Crossword Clue
- Classic sporty Pontiacs Crossword Clue
- Apple product in its 10th generation Crossword Clue
- Case Histories novelist Atkinson Crossword Clue
- I’ll ___ You in My Dreams (2015 Blythe Danner film) Crossword Clue
- Hole-making tool Crossword Clue
- Worm on a hook, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Lisa who hosts CNN’s This Is Life Crossword Clue
- Male pal Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GENERAL (noun)
- a general officer of the highest rank
- the head of a religious order or congregation
- GENERAL (adjective)
- of worldwide scope or applicability
- affecting the entire body
- GENERAL (verb)
- command as a general
- TAKEOUT (noun)
- prepared food that is intended to be eaten off of the premises
- (bridge) a bid that asks your partner to bid another suit
- TAKEOUT (adjective)
- of or involving food to be taken and eaten off the premises
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.