We have the answer for Genre involving humorous social criticism crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Genre involving humorous social criticism Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Genre involving humorous social criticism. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Genre involving humorous social criticism crossword clue should be:
- SATIRE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRITICISM (noun)
- disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings
- a serious examination and judgment of something
- HUMOROUS (adjective)
- full of or characterized by humor
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Zodiac bovines Crossword Clue
- Marsh grasses Crossword Clue
- ‘What do you ___ by that?’ Crossword Clue
- Winged makeup Crossword Clue
- ‘What ___ is there to say?’ Crossword Clue
- Medication in abortion pills Crossword Clue
- They’re counted on Election Day Crossword Clue
- People who avoid social interaction Crossword Clue
- Person on a poster Crossword Clue
- School test Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.