We have the answer for Owned crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Owned Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Owned. This clue last appeared December 5, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Owned crossword clue should be:
- HAD (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OWNED (adjective)
- having an owner; often used in combination
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- The ‘A’ in MFA Crossword Clue
- ___ Gan Ma (chili oil brand) Crossword Clue
- Android competitor Crossword Clue
- Like some dorms Crossword Clue
- General vicinity Crossword Clue
- Color close to turquoise Crossword Clue
- ___ close to call Crossword Clue
- Prefix between bi- and quad- Crossword Clue
- Red (___) (2021 album) Crossword Clue
- Steeped drink Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.